Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
In the beginning of the year, Mr.Haymore would do interactive games. Those were my favorite because you'd honestly get the concept of communication. The hands on partner projects were also my favorite because my friends and i would find unique methods to do coding. I love the use of the scratch program as well. This class was both equally group and individual projects and i enjoyed that very much. 

Things I did not like about the class was honestly how the grading works. I have done every assignment within the year and just recently i began to talk to my partner more and my participation points lowered me a whole letter grade. Maybe you should reevaluate the grading percentage. Just for future reference maybe more videos to see how things work!

From personal experience, some things that should be improved is maybe less online work and more paper work. I liked when we had worksheets because i could have scratch paper and a visual is better than a virtual visual sometimes. Id also improve the communication method, sometimes i wouldn't know i had hw nor did more than half the class and it was to do with usually only the first row can hear the mic. Id just suggest more videos and paperwork but besides that I liked it.

My highlight of this class was probably using scratch. I like to Photoshop and work with images. I liked having to do a mini video with pictures and motions i put together. Id look up to showing up to be able to finish one project onto the other. I miss scratch and suggest you do it the first semester to!

In this class, I feel like I did try really hard. I came to every class, sat in my chair and began to work. Though i feel like i was very diligent, there is always room for improvement. I feel like i could always try hard because i am always improving. 

I read my life planning goals journey on the daily basis, usually my mental copy. I can say i at least have one new goal everyday. I will never be done with thriving because i have goals. I have plans of succeeding far in life, and with that comes on challenging yourself. A goal i make today is to come as an alumni and talk to future classes about how my experience in this class was, all good to be honest. I am glad i had the opportunity to be apart of the first AP computer class nationally.

I am committed to be a CTR person because along with being a successful person, comes with choosing right. you have to make the right decisions and always want to better yourself. O f course, you have to be an Arete person as well because along with fighting for what you want, you have to be peaceful and nonchalant. I have many plans for the future, graduating highschool is just the end of chapter 1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment